A WELCOME NOTE:

Greetings, and a very warm welcome to you. Thank you for taking some time to share in my philosophical foibles. It's my hope that within these entries you might find encouragement, challenge, laughter, counsel and companionship for the journey ahead. Carpe Diem!

Check out www.grantcyster.com for more details. Catch me on Twitter at: GACyster

Tuesday 17 July 2012

CHECKING IN


Greetings dear bloggeree!

I've been away for a while, but rest assured (or shriek in horror), I've not retired my bloggerings. Life has tossed a bunch of distractions my way lately, but I promise to add new content here in the next day or two. Well, short of death that sees me jump into the arms of Jesus.

If you're reading this, I hope this little check-in finds you and yours well. Remember, in the face of all life's storms and trials, hope springs eternal. You just can not keep that beauty down. God is good all the time.

Blessings be upon thou. Watch this space for new ramblings very soon. Adios for now.

Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love to read any comments that you care to share. Be my guest.

Grant Cyster