A WELCOME NOTE:

Greetings, and a very warm welcome to you. Thank you for taking some time to share in my philosophical foibles. It's my hope that within these entries you might find encouragement, challenge, laughter, counsel and companionship for the journey ahead. Carpe Diem!

Check out www.grantcyster.com for more details. Catch me on Twitter at: GACyster

Wednesday 28 March 2007

EVERY MORNING...

I saw flowers blossom again for the first time this year. Yet again, the earth that God has formed reminds me that Winter was never meant to stay...gloom never meant to maintain. As surely as the days lengthen and the landscape brightens, God's mercies remain brand new each morning. The dawn of every new day finds Him turned toward me, arms outstretched, bidding me to claim the healing and grace that His Son died to purchase for my sake. I'm invited to invite within the warmth of a flawless love that ushers in newness and light and expels all traces of night. Life abundant. Peace transcendent. Joy resplendent. Love...always and forever...radiant as the Summer sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love to read any comments that you care to share. Be my guest.

Grant Cyster