A WELCOME NOTE:

Greetings, and a very warm welcome to you. Thank you for taking some time to share in my philosophical foibles. It's my hope that within these entries you might find encouragement, challenge, laughter, counsel and companionship for the journey ahead. Carpe Diem!

Check out www.grantcyster.com for more details. Catch me on Twitter at: GACyster

Saturday 10 March 2007

SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN...

Day by day,
Dear Lord God these three things I pray:
To see Thee more clearly,
To love Thee more dearly,
To follow Thee more nearly,
Day by day.
Amen.

Who among us can honestly and fervently pray the words from this little children's prayer, and in having it answered not greatly please and warm the heart of God? Simplicity over eloquence. Passion over professionalism. Honest pursuits of Truth over dogma. May each of us as God's little children cling yet again to innocence and guilessness. May it be said of me: "Let this little one come to me, and do not hinder him, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." May it be said of us all. (Mark 10:13-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love to read any comments that you care to share. Be my guest.

Grant Cyster